Hi There, Welcome!
You might be wondering what this site is all about or maybe you’re like me who gets a bit overwhelmed when presented with a lot of information at the same time and just want to get the gist of this site at first glance. Well, here’s the low down about me, this blog and also a few posts and resources to get you started.
I’m Cassandra Ikegbune (a.k.a Cassie Daves), the founder of the Cassie Daves blog/brand and a Medical Doctor currently
slaving away working at a tertiary hospital in Lagos. You can read more about me + the blog here, my life as a doctor here and stay connected with me on social media
This blog is a fashion and lifestyle blog – A fun mix of my life/experiences, style, travel and all the extra bits I find interesting (like books and poetry). But hold up! I know you’re probably wondering if I’m a narcissist because everything seems to be about “Me” Lol. I have other equally fun categories that aren’t all about me – Lagos Living, Reader Spotlight, Candid Talk and Celebrating Creativity.
In addition to writing this blog, I also created a comprehensive blog planner (Cassie Daves blog planner) – a tool for bloggers looking to get serious with planning their content, staying consistent & taking their blog to the next level and launched my blog review/consultation services as well to help both newbie and already established bloggers build a blog they can be proud of.
Enough about me, here’s a few of my posts that has resonated well with my readers that you might love too.
- Hat Lady || Here’s How To Spice Up Your Outfit With A Hat.
- Styling The Mom Jeans
- A Cool Way To Wear Your Vintage Blazer
- Decoding Menswear For Females X Akin Faminu
- The White Shirt x Blue Denim Style Formula.
- Weekend Style – 3 Outfits For All Your Weekend Needs.
- Peep All My Oldies Looks
Life | Inspiration.
- 25 Things Before 25 – A Bucket List.
- 3 Life Lessons From Creating The Cassie Daves Blog Planner.
- All My Feels On Turning Twenty Three.
- On Being An Introvert And Going Beyond My Comfort Zone.
- 4 Tips For Getting Out Of Creative Funk
Branding and Blog Tips.
- Want To Start A Blog? Here’s What You should Know.
- How To Take Good Blog Pictures With Your Phone.
- Four Tips To Curate The Perfect Instagram Feed.
- 4 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Blogging.
- Ten Tips To Perfect Your Flatlay Game.
- Blogging with a 9 – 5 : How To Make It Work.
- 5 Tips To Get Started Working With Brands As A Blogger.
Travel | Lagos Living.
- Lagos Living | Art Cafe Lagos
- Lagos Living || Road Chef.
- Wander lust Diaries – My Travel Details & Tips to Benin Republic (Cotonou)
- Reviewing The Lihao Chinese Cuisine.
- Five DIY Ways To Jazz Up Your Old Denim Pant.
- The Capsule Wardrobe Concept – How To Make The Most Out Of Your Clothes.
- My Personal Style Journey x How To Figure Out Your Style.
- The Beret Is The New Cool And Here’s How To Incorporate It Into Your Outfit.
- Inspiration || 4 Hacks To Instantly Look More Stylish.
- How To Style The Socks And Shoe Trend Effortlessly.
- 3 Tips On Re-rocking Your Outfits To Look Brand New Each Time.
- The Cassie Daves Catwalk Classes Recap x Lessons I Learnt From Hosting It.
- My 5 Year Stint As A Nigerian Model – All My Fave Shoots, Magazine Features And Runway Shows
- Words For The Woman In Bloom
- The Crochet Fro – My First Crochet Hairstyle.
- Skin Care : My Dudu Osun Experience x Going Natural.
- The One Makeup Item I Can’t Do Without.
- Skin Care || The Albimazing Beauty Box.
Oh! And before you leave, I really want to connect more with all the wonderful people that stop here/read this blog and I’ll really love to know a bit about you too.
Please kindly use the comment box below and introduce yourself briefly. Make it a freestyle, say whatever and please don’t forget to include where you blog at (if you blog).