Just a quick fun post to ease into the weekend.
I started blogging some three years plus ago and it has been a life changing experience for me. Both in major ways which I talked about in this post here and in other minor little ways that have been ingrained within my lifestyle without me even realizing.
So I thought to share a few of these little things that unite us as bloggers and that you've probably also experienced and can relate with if you're one.
Some of these might be more relatable for style bloggers but please feel free to add your own experience based on your niche in the comments.
You know you're a blogger when :
1. Photographers become your best friends at every event.
2. You decide to go out/for an event just so you can have something to blog about and because heck its another chance to dress up and take blog pictures.
3. You carry your camera memory card around with you because you just never know when it will come in handy.
4. Someone asks you how your job search (or another life event) is going and you point them to the post where you already talked extensively about it.
5. You see blog post potentials out of every conversation and sometimes the words/opening statement for the post come at awkward times like when you're in the bathroom
6. You have a note book to jot your blog thoughts, goals and post ideas. That might as well be a blog planner and the cassie daves blogger is still up for sale, get yours HERE.
7. You're constantly on the look out for shoot locations.
8. You see a brightly coloured wall and the first thing that comes to your mind is how that will make a good location to take blog pictures.
9. Words like flat lays , swatches, reviews have invaded your dictionary and become a prominent part of it.
10. Your friends know better than to start eating before you've gotten a good shot of the food.
11. You're constantly asking people to follow you on one platform or the other and subscribe to your blog. Pssst! Subscribe to mine though! HERE!
12. You wake up and the first thing you do is check for new comments.
13. Even the tiniest blog milestone calls for another celebration and #Thankful type tweet or post
14. People introduce you as their 'blogger friend.
15. You stay up really late just to edit pictures, write posts and schedule things for the blog.
Can you relate with any of these?
Also, please feel free to add your own experiences in the comments!
And Lets connect!