So I'm taking a cue from berry in putting up a post about my survey results. Though I wouldn't be sharing the exact results, I decided to do this majorly because I had a couple of people ask some questions and I'll like to reply them with this.
First off, I'll just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that took the survey. Thank you! And I totally appreciate you.
Doing the survey was my way of finding out what works and what doesn't and of course, it is always super important to get feedback from the people you're putting out stuff for.
Here's what I learnt from the survey.
- I have more female than male readers (obviously) but a few guys read my blog. Thank You!
- Majority of my readers are in their twenties, with just a small percentage in their teens and thirties.
- Apparently most of the people that read my blog have been here for around a year. Makes me wonder where everyone from two/three years ago went to. Y'all come back to me please! I miss you! :(
- A great percentage found my blog via instagram - which I thought was strange. I guess I underestimated the power of instagram, I honestly didn't think people actually clicked links on there.
P.S - I'm on twitter too and on facebook. Let's totally connect! Its less of pictures and more of what's on my mind.
- People prefer my style posts, life posts, blogging tips, weekend bits and style inspiration post the most.
- They also want to see more of blogging tips, poetry, lagos living, candid talk and life posts. I hear ya, I hear ya! I'll work on that.
To the few people that said they will read anything I blog about, you are the real MVP! And you can have all my money! (When I make it)
- Most people get new post updates via my email list (Subscribe here yo!) and instagram. Feels good to know you all are opening my mails tbh.
Now to the bit where I answer your questions. I asked if there's anything you want me to blog about and I got a few requests.
- To the person that specially requested I do a post on how to blog when you don't have a camera. I already did that HERE.
- To the person that asked me to do a post on how to get your motivation to blog back after a while, your girl already got that covered in this here post.
- To the person that thinks I need to create categories on the menu page. Its actually right there, when you click the menu and also I have the label icons so you can click on any label and read posts related to that. Hope this is helpful?
- To the person that left me that awesome supportive comment, I just want to say thank you so much for that! Thank you! You will find good husband/wife and not the type that will disgrace you on social media! Amen!
I also took notes of the areas most people said they needed help with and I'm currently putting together something that will be helpful to yall!
That's it guys!
I'm going on a trip - if you're signed up to my mailing list, this wouldn't be news to you. Typing this while waiting to weigh my luggage. Wish me a safe trip!
Oh and Happy Children's day!!!